Nurofen Joint and Back Pain Relief Max Strength 5% gel 30g
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children aged over 12 years
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
To relieve pain and inflammation in:
- Muscular and rheumatic pain
- Strains and sprains
- Sport injuries
Adults and children 12 years and older.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the tube seal is not broken before first use. Invert cap and press to break seal.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years, Squeeze 2 to 5 cm (i.e. 08. to 2 inches) of gel from the tube and rub into the affected area until absorbed - then wash your hands straight away. The amount of gel squeezed would be equivalent to 50 to 125 mg of ibuprofen.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Do not cover with plaster or dressing.
Do not apply more than 4 times in 24 hours.
Do not re-apply within 4 hours.
Do not use it on broken or damaged skin, on the lips, near the eyes, mouth of nose.
Avoid excessive exposure of the treated are to sunlight.
Discontinue use if a rash develops.
Do not use if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients, aspirin or any other pain relievers known as NSAIDs (non-steriodal anti-inflammatory drugs)
- are under 12 years, pregnant or breastfeeding, except on the advice of a doctor
Consult your doctore before use if you are asthmatic, have active peptic ulcer, kideny problems or are taking aspirin or other pain killers.
Talk to your doctor if your symptoms worsen or if there is not improvement after 14 days.
Do not store above 25̊C.
Keep the tube in the carton in order to protect from light.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 5%
Also contains: Purified water, Isopropyl alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium hydroxide.