Nurofen Joint & Back Pain Relief 200mg - 16 Soft Capsules
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children aged over 12 years
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Nurofen Joint and Back pain relief 200mg soft capsules for the relief of:
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Muscular pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before taking this product
Adults, the elderly and children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
Take 1 or 2 capsules with water, then if neccessary 1 or 2 capsules every 4 hours. Do not chew capsules. Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours.
Children and adolescents betwen 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen, a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Speak to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking this poduct if you:
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- Are a smoker
- Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Not suitable for children under 12 years
Do not take if you:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily does above 75mg
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains Ibuprofen 200mg
Also contains: sorbitol (E420)
See patient information leaflet for more information.