Nurofen For Children Singles Strawberry Flavour - 16 Sachets
Save 10 percent on selected Nurofen for kids
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Children 3 months+
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Nurofen For Children Strawberry Singles is an strawberry flavoured oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months designed to relieve pain and reduce fever. It is taken by mouth.
Nurofen For Children Strawberry Singles provides fast effective relief from:
- muscular pains
- minor aches
- cold & flu symptoms
Each 5ml suspension conains Ibuprofen 100mg
Suitbable for children and babies 3 months and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
3-6 months (weighing more than 5kg):
2.5ml up to 3 times in 24 hours
2.5ml up to 4 times in 24 hours
5ml up to 3 times in 24 hours
7.5ml up to 3 times in 24 hours
10ml up to 3 times in 24 hours
15ml up to 3 times in 24 hours
These doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours, or with a minimum of 4 hours between each dose if required.
For fever caused by immunisation at 2 months (only on GP or prescribing nurse recommendation)
Half a sachet (2.5ml) then, if necessary, another half a sachet (2.5ml) 6 hours later.
Give no more than 5ml in 24 hours. If fever is not reduced, speak to your doctor.
For short term use only.
If you’re ever unsure about the dosage, please ask your pharmacist or GP for advice.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not give to babies or children who:
- under 3 months old or weigh less than 5kg
- have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or perforation or beleding of the stomach
- are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or other painkillers
- suffer from severe liver, kidney or heart problems
- are taking other NSID painkillers
- have a frustose intolerance
- babies aged 3 to 6 months for more than 24 hours
- children aged 6 months and older for more than 3 days
Always read the product information before taking this medicine.
Keep out of reach of Children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Malitol syrup, water, glycerin, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium saccharin, orange flavour, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, damiphen bromide.