Nurofen for Children Cold, Pain and Fever Strawberry Flavour - 100ml
Save 10 percent on selected Nurofen for kids
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Children aged from 3 months to 9 years
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nurofen for Children Cold, Pain and Fever is an oral suspension for babies and children aged from 3 months to 9 years.
Sugar free and colour free.
- Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- Reduces temperature (fever)
- For the relief of mild to moderate pain such as: sore throats, minor aches, teething, headache, sprains and toothache.
Babies and children aged from 3 months to 9 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Directions for oral and short-term use only. Shake the bottle well before use. Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately.
NOT SUITABLE for children under 3 months of age or weighing less than 5kg.
FEVER CAUSED BY IMMUNISATION:
Babies and children 3 months and over weighing more than 5kg - One dose if necessary give second 2.5ml dose 6hrs later.
Do not give more than 2 doses in a 24 hour period. If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor.
FEVER, PAIN AND SYMPTOMS OF COLD AND FLU:
3 - 6 months weighing over 5kg - One 2.5ml dose 3 times a day.
Do not use for more than 24 hours. If symptoms persist after 24 hours, consult your doctor.
6 - 12 months - One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24 hours.
1 -3 years - One 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours.
4 - 6years - One 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours.
7 - 9 years - One 10ml (5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours.
Doses should be given every 6 - 8 hours. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days, consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING; DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
DO NOT GIVE THIS PRODUCT IF YOUR CHILD:
- is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg
- has (or has had two or more episodes of ) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, apirin or any other related painkillers.
- is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- has a fructose intolerance
- has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- trying to get pregnant
- being elderly
- being a smoker
Do not store above 25°C.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Each 5ml or oral suspension contains 100mg ibuprofen.
Also contains: Maltitol liquid, Glycerol. See leaflet for further infomation.