Nurofen For Children Baby Orange Oral Suspension - 100ml
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Children over 3 months of age and weighing more than 5kg.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nurofen for Children Orange Baby is an oral Ibuprofen suspension for babies and children aged from 3 months to 9 years.
Reduces temperature (including fever caused by immunisation).
For the relief of mild to moderate pain such as:
- Sore Throats
- Minor Aches
Children over 3 months of age and weighing more than 5kg.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral and short-term use only, Shake the bottle well before use. Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately.
FEVER CAUSED BY IMMUNISATION:
- Babies and children 3 months and over weighing more than 5kg: One 2.5ml dose if necessary give second 2.5ml dose 6hrs later.
FEVER, PAIN AND SYMPTOMS OF COLD AND FLU:
- 3-6 months weighing over 5kg: One 2.5ml dose 3 times a day.
If symptoms persist after 24 hours or worsen, consult your doctor.
6-12 months: One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24hrs.
1-3 years: One 5ml dose 3 times in 24hrs.
4-6 years: One 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml) dose 3 times in 24hrs
7-9 years: One 10ml (5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24hrs.
Doses should be given every 6-8 hours.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days or worsen, consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT GIVE THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CHILD IF:
- is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg
- has (or has had two or more episodes of ) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- has a fructose intolerance
- has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated.
- Trying to get pregnant
- Being elderly
- Being a smoker
Do not store above 25°C.
See leaflet for further information.
NOT SUITABLE for children under 3 months of age or weighing less than 5kg.
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each 5ml of oral suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen.
Also contains: Maltitol Liquid