Nurofen Express 200mg Liquid Capsules - 16 Liquid Capsules
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children aged 12 years & over
Active ingreidents: Ibuprofen 200mg.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery
Nurofen Express 200mg Liquid Capsules for rapid relief from:
- Period Pain
- Dental Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Rheumatic Pain
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term only
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over: Swallow 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to three times a day as required.
Do not chew capsules
Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age
If symptoms persist for more than 10 days, worsen or if new symptoms occur consult your doctor
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product:
Do not take if you:
- Have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach.
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any other non sterodial anti inflammatory drugs.
- Are taking other NSAID pain killers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholestrol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant
Do not store above 25°C.
Store in the original pack
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Ibuprofen 200 mg
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg.
Other ingredients: Macrogol 600, Potassium Hydroxide Solution, Sorbitol Liquid, partially
dehydrated, Gelatin, Ponceau 4R (E124), Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Titanium
Dioxide (E171), Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate, Ammonium Hydroxide (E527),
Macrogol 400, Purified Water.