See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately next day delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
For rapid relief from:
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Muscular pain
- Non-serious arthritic pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
Adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 or 2 tablets with water, up to three times a day as required.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years without medical advice. If symptoms persist or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if the product is required for more than 10 days, consult a doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before taking this product:
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take if you:
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen, to any of the ingredient, or to aspirin or other pain killers
- are taking other NSAID pain killers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
Do not store above 25°C
Keep all medicines out the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200mg
Also Contains: Sucrose, Sodium Citrate, Talc, Croscamellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Acacia, Carmellose Sodium, Sodium Laurylsulphate, Macrogol, Black Ink, (Contains Shellac, Iron Oxide Balck, Soya Lecithin, Simeticone).