NiQuitin Mini's Mint 4mg - 20 Lozenges
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children over the age of 12 years.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
NiQuitin Mini's Mint 4mg.
NiQuitin Minis are part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. Using Minis at regular intervals gives your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking. Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health.
However, of you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Minis to help you cut down on smoking for short periods of time. For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Adults and children over 12 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Do not use
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years.
Stopping smoking straightaway (adults and children 12 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8 to 12 a day for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using NiQuitin Minis when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
Cutting down, perhaps before quitting completely (adults 18 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a stong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible. Quit as soon as you feel able, then follow the instructions for stopping smoking straightaway above.
Stopping smoking for short periods of time (adults 18 years and over): Have a NiQuitin Minis instead a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Use a NiQuitin Minis every 1-2 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Consult a healthcare professional
- if you have or recently has heart problems
- if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problmes with your stomach or throat
- before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
Do not store above 30°C.
Keep lozenges in the original package.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each lozenge contains 4 mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate).
Also contains: mannitol (E 421), sodium alginate, xanthan gum, potassium bicarbonate, calcium polycarbophil, sodium carbonate anhydrous, acesulframe potassium, taste making flavour, peppermint flavour, menthol falvour and magnesium sterate.