NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges - 60 Lozenges
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges. Helps overcome your urge to smoke. For those who smoke 20 cigarettes or less a day. Each lozenge contains 1.5mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate). See details below. Always read the label.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges. Helps overcome your urge to smoke.
NiQuitin Minis are part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. Using Minis at regular intervals gives your body the nicotine you need to help you stop smoking. Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, you can also use NiQuitin Minis to help you cut down on smoking, perhaps before stopping, or to help you stop smoking for short periods of time.
For full instructions please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to use NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges: For oral use. Niquitin Minis relieves and/or prevents cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Put one NiQuitin Minis in your mouth and allow to dissolve fully. This should take around 10 minutes. Use a maximum of 15 lozenges a day.
Adults and children 12 years and over: When stopping smoking straightaway, have a NiQuitin Minis when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8 to 12 a day for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using NiQuitin Minis when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
Adults and children 18 years and over: If you are cutting down before stopping completely, have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke.
Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible.
Quit as soon as you feel able, then follow the instructions for stopping smoking straightaway.
If you are stopping smoking for short periods of time, have a NiQuitin Minis instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke.
Use a NiQuitin Minis every 1-2 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT USE
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
- if you are a non-smoker or under the age of 12 years.
- if you have or recently had heart problems.
- if you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat.
- before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not store above 30ºC
Keep lozenges in the original package.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: The active substance is Nicotine. Each lozenge contains 1.5 mg (as nicotine resinate).
Other ingredients: Mannitol (E421), Sodium alginate, Xanthan gum, Potassium bicarbonate, Calcium polycarbophil, Sodium carbonate anhydrous, Acesulfame potassium, Taste masking flavour, Peppermint flavour, Menthol flavour, Magnesium stearate.