NiQuitin Clear 7 mg Patch Step 3 - 7 Patches
Save up to £11 on selected smoking control products
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
NiQuitin Clear 7mg patch stop smoking aid. On completion of step 2, use step 3. Each patch contains 36mg Nicotine, and delivers 7 mg of Nicotine in 24 hours
7 patches, 1 week kit.
NiQuitin Clear is part of a programme designed to support your wish to stop smoking. The programme contains 3 steps which you will need to follow, starting with Step 1, then Step 2, then Step 3.
Each Step has its own strength of NiQuitin Clear patch; the patches are designed to supply your body with the correct amount of nicotine, which decreases as you go from Step 1 to Step 3.
Adults and children of 12 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
If you need advice before starting to use nicotine patches, talk to a healthcare professional.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme.
Adults and children over 12 years old: Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking. Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
Step 1 (21 mg) Initial treatment period, 6 weeks.
Step 2 (14 mg) Step down treatment period, 2 weeks*.
Step 3 (7 mg) Step down treatment period, 2 weeks.
*Light smokers (less than 10 cigarettes a day) should start with Step 2 (14 mg) for 6 weeks and then Step 3 (7 mg) for 2 weeks.
If you need to use the patches for longer than 9 months (3 months for 12-17 year olds) seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional:
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma.
- Before use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the side panel.
- If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 12 years old.
- If you are in hospital because of heart problems unless your doctor tells you to.
Store in packaging. Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Nicotine
Also contains: Ethylene/Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyethylene Film, Polyisobutylene and Printing Ink.