In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Night Nurse Capsules have been specially formulated to provide a complete night-time cold and flu treatment by quickly providing relief from major cold and flu symptoms including:
- Runny nose
- Dry, tickly cough
- Shivers, aches and pains
- Sore throat pain
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take 2 capsules just before bedtime with a drink of water. Do not take Night Nurse Capsules if you have already taken 4 doses of a paracetamol-containing product during the day.
Not to be given to children under 12 years of age except on medical advice.
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING: DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Warning: may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink.
DO NOT TAKE:
- With other flu, cold or decongestant products at night, or with alcohol.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
- Before taking this medicine, if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
For professional advice on medicines consult your pharmacist.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Paracetamol, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide.
Active ingredient: Each capsule contains Paracetamol 500mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 10mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg.
Also contains: Lactose, dimeticone, colloidal anhydrous silica, gelatin, and colours erythrosine (E127), patent blue V (E131), quinoline yellow (E104) and titanium dioxide (E171).