Nicotinell 24 Hour Patch - Step 1 (Large)
Save £3 on selected smoking control
Nicotinell Patches can help you stop smoking. Each Step 1 (large) patch contains active ingredient Nicotine 52.5mg. Average absorbtion rate 21mg every 24 hours.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Average absorption rate 21mg/24 hours.
Average absorption rate 14mg/24 hours.
Average absorption rate 7mg/24 hours.
Adults aged 18 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults aged 18 years and over: Apply one patch every day.
- If you smoke 20 or more cigarettes a day start with: Step 1 Nicotinell TTS30 (large = 21mg/24 hours) for 3-4 weeks then: Step 2 Nicotinell TTS20 (medium = 14mg/24 hours) for 3-4 weeks then: step 3 Nicotinell TTS10 (small = 7mg/24 hours) for 3-4 weeks.
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day start with: Step 2 Nicotinell TTS20 (medium = 14mg/24 hours) for 3-4 weeks then: step 3 Nicotinell TTS10 (small = 7mg/24 hours) for 3-4 weeks then: Step 3 Nicotinell TTS10 (small) may be used for up to a further 3-4 weeks if necessary.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product:
- Start with Step 3, the small size patches.
- Use Nicotinell patches for more than 3 months in total
Requires will power.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.