Nicorette Invisi 10mg Patch - 7 patches
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Use: NICORETTE® invisi 10mg patch is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However NICORETTE® invisi patch can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to use Nicorette Invisi patch 10mg?
For adults aged 18 years and over: Most smokers should start on 25 mg. Lighter smokers (less than 10 per day) are recommended to start on the lower dose 15mg. Apply the patch to a clean, dry area of skin in the morning and remove patch carefully 16 hours later.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product:
- Exceed stated dose
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor, local Boots pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product.
- Use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not store nicorette® invisi patch above 25°C.
Do not use nicorette® invisi patch after the 'Use before' date shown on the carton or sachet.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Nicotine. This pack contains seven 9.0 cm2 transdermal patches, each containing 1.75mg/cm2 (once daily patch for application to the skin, releasing 10mg over 16 hours)
Also contains: Medium-chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephthalate film (PET), acrylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, aluminium acetylacetonate, siliconised PET release liner with aluminised single side, printing inks.