Nice'n Easy AgeDefy Permanent Hair Colour Shade 5R Medium Auburn
2 for £11 on selected Nice N Easy Age Defy
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Fights 7 signs of ageing for hair that looks visibly younger.
Nice’n Easy AgeDefy 3 step hair colour system helps turn back time. Beyond colouring. Age Defying.
1- Before - Age Defy Smoothing Pre-Treatment: Our Age Defy Smoothing Pre-Treatment softens coarse, resistant grey hair so colour gets in smoothly.
2- During - Age Defy Colour Crème: Our permanent Colour Crème gives you up to 8 weeks of long lasting colour, and 100% grey coverage.
3- After - Pantene Pro-V™ ColourSeal™ Conditioning Therapy: With the power of Pantene Pro-V™, the special conditioning therapy helps restore every strand to reveal stunningly soft, smooth, and manageable hair.
How to use
1. Pre-Treat Dry Hair: Before colouring, apply the AgeDefy Smoothing Pre-treatment to dry hair, all over from roots to tips.
2. Prepare AgeDefy Colour Creme with the activating lotion.
3. Apply colour and leave on hair for 25 min.
4. Rinse and condition with Pantene Pro-V™ ColourSeal™ Conditioning Therapy. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour your hair even if you have already used hair colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance.
Contains: Phenylenediamines (Toluenediamines), Resorcinol and Hydrogen Peroxide.
Caution: hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions.
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'Black Henna' tatoos may increase your risk of allergy. "
Features and Benefits
- Nice'n Easy permanent hair dye special 3-step system helps fight 7 signs of ageing hair - Stubborn greys; Lacklustre colour; Coarseness; Dryness; Unruly hair; Breakage; Frizz - for Hair that looks visibliy younger
- 100% grey coverage
- Permanent colour
- Nice ‘n Easy Age Defy lasts up to 8 weeks
- Colour can be used every 4-6 weeks depending on your hair colour needs
- For optimal results use on Light Brown to Dark Brown hair
Contains all you need for 1 application:
- Age Defy Smoothing Pre-treatment
- Colour Crème
- Activating Lotion
- Pantene Pro-V™ Colourseal™ Conditioning Therapy*
- Expert Gloves
- Instructional Leaflet
Colour Crème:Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, Resorcinol, m-Aminophenol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Parfum, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol Activating Lotion: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-38-Buteth-37, Petrolatum, Laureth-2, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Etidronic Acid Pantene Pro-V™ Colourseal™ Conditioning Therapy: Aqua, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Magnesium Nitrate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Sulfite Age Defy Smoothing Pre-treatment: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Quaternium-80, Soytrimonium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Formic Acid, Glyoxal"