Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Dermatological Cream 100ml
Save 1/3 on selected Neutrogena
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: adults, the elderly and children
Active ingredients Glycerol
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Dermatological Cream has a glycerol enriched formula which moisturises and protects dry skin associated with dermatological (skin) conditions such as:
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin)
- Eczema (inflammed, irritated, broken or sore skin)
- Ichthyosis (an illness which causes some scaling of the skin)
- Psoriasis (a skin condition with raised red patches of skin)
- Chapped skin
- Dry itchy skin
Adults the elderly and children.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enlosed leaflet carefully before use:
The cream is for topical and external use only.
This means you should only use it on your skin.
Do not use on severely broken skin.
All age ranges
Age: Adults, elderly and children
Dose: Apply regularly to the affected area as required
Retain carton for full instructions.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this cream
This cream is suitable for most people. If you are in any doubt, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use this cream
- If you have had a bad reaction to glycerol or any ingredients in this cream
- If you have severely broken skin
- Methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoates may cause an allergic reaction, which can be delayed
- Cetostearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis)
If you or your child accidentally swallows this cream contact a doctor or your nearest accident and emergency department (casualty) taking this pack with you.
This product can have side-effects like all medicines, although these don't affect everyone and are usually mild.
Effects which may occur include
- Allergic reactions, itching, irritation, rash, dry skin, burning sensation, redness of the skin, pain and worsening of eczema.
If you get any side-effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side-effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side-effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side-effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Do not use after the date shown on the top of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
The Active ingredient: Glycerol 40%w/w
Also contains: Sodium Cetostearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Stearic Acid, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216) and Purified Water