Neo G Waist/Back Support - Universal Size
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 104 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Neo G Waist/Back Support helps stabilise unwanted movements and reduce strain on forward and backward bending and twisting movements, making it ideal in helping with repetitive sports or occupational stresses.
It can help with strains, sprains or instability of the lower back through customizable compression. Stiff, aching or tired muscles help to be soothed through heat therapy.
- Strains, sprains and instability
- An injured, weak or arthritic back
- Support the waist/back during sporting or occupational activities
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support and is Unisex
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Mild support
- Blue colour
Fit up to 52In / 132cm. Measure waist circumference for maximum size
How to use
Position bottom of support at top of buttocks and pull left flap towards body
Secure the main fastener around your waist/back
Check the support is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
Wash and Care:
Hand Wash Cold Only. Do not use fabric softener, Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron, Store in a cool, dry place.
Hazards and Cautions
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Only use on intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the materials specified on the box
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the box
- Avoid if you have Neoprene and Nylon sensitivity
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician