Neo G Kids Open Knee Support - Universal Size
Buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected Neo G
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 72 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Neo G Kids Open Knee Support is specifically designed for the younger wearer and features a patella opening with stitched buttress to help provide reinforced support to the patella and anterior knee.
As the support encompasses the knee joint, it helps improve overall stability and with strains, sprains, weak or injured knees. Use of the support allows weight bearing pressure during movement to be more evenly distributed over the joint, which can help with overall stability.
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Symptoms of juvenile arthritis
- Weak or injured knees
- Support knee during sporting and recreational activities
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size (fits up to approximately age 12), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Moderate support
- Blue colour
Fit up to 16In / 40cm. Measure thigh circumference 3 Inches above knee for maximum size
How to use
Adult supervision is recommended
Position kneecap in centre of support
Wrap middle strap behind knee and secure fastening
Fasten bottom & top strap, adjust until firm but comfortable
Hazards and Cautions
- The above indications may not be suitable for your child’s condition, before use always seek medical advice from a physician
- Only use on intact skin. Do not use if your child has a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Avoid if your child has a Neoprene or Nylon sensitivity
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the box, with adult assistance and/or supervision
- Check with your child that the product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping
- If your child develops a rash, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician