Nelsons Aconite Pillules - 84 x 30c
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for Adults and Children over 16 years
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nelsons Aconite 30c Pillules is a homeopathic medicinal product without approved therapeutic indications.
- Easy to use dispenser
- Allows neatly dispensed pillules for easy dosing
Adults and children
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.
- On first use, press base hard to break seal.
- Press base twice to release 2 pillules into cap.
- Unscrew cap.
- Tip pillules directly from cap into mouth without touching them.
- Pillules should be either chewed or placed under the tongue until dissolved and taken between meals.
Hazards and Cautions
Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Avoid touching the pillules with your fingers.
Avoid eating, drinking, smoking or using toothpaste for twenty minutes before and after taking homeopathic medicine.
This product contains Lactose and Sucrose.
Keep all medicines out of the sight reach of children.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Handle carefully, homeopathic medicine in an inner glass vial.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Talk to your doctor if:
- Your symptoms worsen or persist after use.
- You have been advised by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- You are taking any other medicines, including those bought without a doctor’s prescription.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding.
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: A. Nelson & Co. Ltd, 5 Endeavour Way, Wimbledon, London, England, SW19 8UH.
Active Ingredient: Aconite
Also contains: Lactose and Sucrose
Allergy Advice - For allergens see ingredients in bold