NasalGuard Cold & Flu Block Topical Gel 3g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
NasalGuard Cold & Flu Block is a new & innovative way of blocking out air-borne allergens which develop cold & flu symptoms. NasalGuard Cold & Flu Block has a patented formulation using a positively charged gel to block up to 99% of negatively charged airborne particles and viruses before they enter the nasal passages.
NasalGuard Cold & Flu Block is a drug-free gel that is intended to trap, hold and immobilise airborne viruses. Thereby minimising the inhalation of cold, flu and other airborne viruses from entering the nose, which helps reduce the likelihood of becoming sick.
How to use
For external use only. Begin to apply before the start of flu season. Use daily for most protection.
Squeeze one or two drops of Cold & Flu Block on your forefinger
Rub between forefinger and thumb
Apply a thin layer of Cold & Flu Block to apply around your nostrils and above your upper lip. Rub in until dry.
Apply every 4 to 6 hours, for best results apply after shower, at bedtime and after meals. Reapply if nose or face becomes wet. Always apply before you enter into high exposure areas like Tube, Airplane, Sporting Events, Theatres and other crowded places.
Hazards and Cautions
If accidental eye contact or skin irritation occurs, rinse with water. Discontinue use if any skin irritation or rash occurs.
NasalGuard Cold & Flu Block Features/ Benefits:
- Fast Drying Gel - Simply apply NasalGuard gel to the upper lip area under the nasal passages. NasalGuard drys fast with no stickiness, is non-greasy and no residue can be felt on the skin.
- Drug Free - NasalGuard is totally drug free and therefore will not cause any side effects unlike some tablets which cause headaches, dry mouth, diziness, drowsiness, etc.
- Safe Invisible Cold & Flu Barrier - Perfect for pregnant mums, children and the elderly
- Contains Glycerin & Petrolatum - Delivering a moisturising effect
- Long-Lastng - Handy 3g tube delivers 150 applications / 50 days usage, when used as directed
- Compatibility With Other Medicines - Drug free so can be used alongside other medication (unlike some tablets & nasal sprays)