Nailene So Chic Gel Shine nails
3 for 2 on selected beauty accessories - cheapest free
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
How to use
- First size up the nails against your own natural nails and lay out in order.
- Buff nails lightly and push back cuticles.
- Wash and dry hands.
- Remove the ring on the glue before use then open it pointing away from you.
- Use the perfect bond applicator to apply 1-2 drops of glue (depending on nail size) to the back of the artificial nail and your natural nail.
- Press the artificial nail on to your natural nail and hold for 5 seconds.
- Trim and file artificial nail.
- Soak in Artificial Nail Remover or acetone until the artificial nail or glue dissolves and the nails come away easily.
- Do not break, peel or pull the nails.
- Wear for up to 7 days; it is recommended to remove nails after this time.
Hazards and Cautions
Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of reach of Children. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Avoid breathing fumes or vapour. Use only in a well ventilated area or can be used outdoors. If medical advice is needed, have product container, packaging or label at hand. If on skin: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs, seek medical advice. Wear protective eyewear. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove these if easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation continues, seek medical advice. Avoid contact with clothing as may cause skin burn. Not for use in the eye area. Seek medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Red 6 (CI15850)