Nad's Nose Wax
Save 25 percent on selected Nads
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
"The complete DIY nose wax for men and women. This world first product allows you to easily and effectively remove unsightly and embarrassing nose hair. The specially formulated sensitive hard wax can also be used to remove blackheads from the nose surface.
Nad’s Nose Wax, containing chamomile and aloe, is applied with the unique Nad’s SAFETIP™ applicator that is designed to target the hair around the edge of the nostril, only removing hairs that are sticking out or easily noticed.
Blackheads can also be removed by simply reversing the applicator to use the Spatula and applying Nad’s Nose Wax directly to the nose surface.
No strips, no mess, no fuss and no embarrassing nose hair leaving you clean and confident for weeks.
Each pack gives you 4 uses.
How to use
READ AND FOLLOW ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
NOSE WAXING: CAUTION: IF YOU HAVE A MOUSTACHE OR STUBBLE, USE THE MOUSTACHE STENCILS TO PROTECT THE AREA. HOLD THE STENCIL TIGHT OVER THE AREA WHEN INSERTING THE SAFETIP™ APPLICATOR.
1. Clean the inside of the nostrils with a tissue.
2. Dip the SafeTip™ of the applicator into the wax and ensure the wax covers the entire base of the collar Do not dip deeper than the base of the collar.
3. Twist the applicator out of the wax to prevent the wax from dripping. Tap the SafeTip™ applicator on the rim of the jar to remove any excess wax.
4. Immediately pull tightly down on your upper lip to hold the skin taut underneath the nose and insert the SafeTip™ into the nose. The collar should sit outside the nostril. Do not move or twist the applicator once it has been inserted.
5. Let the wax cool inside your nostril for at least 90 seconds but no more than 2 mins. IT IS IMPORTANT TO TIME THIS WITH A WATCH AS ANYTHING LESS THAN 90 SECONDS WILL NOT ALLOW THE WAX TO SET PROPERLY. ANYTHING ABOVE 2 MINUTES WILL CAUSE THE WAX TO BECOME HARD AND BRITTLE. BOTH THESE SITUATIONS WILL RESULT IN WAX REMAINING INSIDE THE NOSTRIL, MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO REMOVE.
6. To remove, hold the stem of the SafeTip™ applicator tightly and pull down in one swift movement (Figure5). The quicker you pull the applicator, the more effective the hair removal result. (DO NOT SLOWLY DRAG THE APPLICATOR AS THIS WILL CAUSE TUGGING OF THE HAIR).
7. Discard applicator after use or proceed to using the spatula end for deep pore cleansing.
8. Repeat process for the other nostril.
DEEP PORE CLEANSING
1. Coat the Spatula of the applicator with a thick layer of wax. Do not coat the Stem of the applicator. Twist the applicator out of the wax to prevent the wax from dripping.
2. Apply the wax in a thick, even layer from the center of the nose down towards the cheek area. Treat each side of your nose separately.
3. Let the wax cool on the skin for 30 seconds until it is still soft and pliable but no longer sticky to touch. If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes hard and brittle.
4. Hold the cheek taut with the free hand. Carefully flick the wax, starting at the outer edge and then tightly grip the wax and remove in one quick motion towards the centre of the nose.
5. Repeat process for opposite side of the nose.
6. Discard the applicator after use.
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult your specialist if you have had nose/nasal surgery in the past 12 months
- Do not use if you have a nose piercing
- Do not use if you have low or reduced immunity
- Do not use if you have a cold or runny nose
- Waxing is not recommended for the elderly or diabetics
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids, blood thinning or skin thinning medication
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles or wounds or if you have suffered any adverse reaction to waxes in the past
- Do not use product on or around the eye area
- Conduct a test patch before use by applying the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat. Remove product and wait 24 hours. If there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application
- Heat only in a microwave. Do not heat in a saucepan or hot water
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE CORRECT WAX SETTING TIME MAY RESULT IN WAX
TO USE SCISSORS.
- It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. In case of persistent redness, burning sensation, pain or bleeding apply a cold compress and seek immediate medical advice.
Nose Wax Ingredients: Glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, Paraffin, Cera alba (Beeswax), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, Glycine soja (Soybean) oil, Parfum (Fragrance)
Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes Ingredients : Isopropyl myristate, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl acetate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Calendula officinalis flower oil, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, BHT.
Antibacterial Wipes Ingredients: Aqua(Water),PEG -75 lanolin, Benzalkonium chloride, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Eucalyptol, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil.