NADs Natural Warm Wax 170g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nad's natural hair removal products are created by women for women. Our founder - Sue Ismiel - created our Natural Hair Removal Gel for her daughter Nadine in 1992; hence our name - Nad's. All of the products that have followed - including new Nad's Natural Warm Wax - are created to leave your skin deliciously smooth and hair free for longer.
Nad's Natural Warm Wax is a sensually fragranced new addition to the range, is easy to use and also both cleaneses and sooths too. Our Warm Wax also contains cleansing wipes and 5 backing strips that are both washable & reusable.
A wide range of dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic Nad's products are available at Boots. The Nad's Hair Removal Cycle brings together a comprehensive range of pre and post hair removal products that have been carefully researched and tested. For sensational results, follow the 4 cycle steps: Remove, Soothe, Release and Exfoliate.
It's as easy as...
1. Heat the wax. Remove the lid and place the jar in the microwave, and heat according to the power of the microwave and the amount of Natural Wam Wax in the jar.
2. Carefully remove the jar from the microwave and place on a top of a towel or tea towel. Gently stir with the spatula provided until the consistency of thick honey is achieved. Test the temperature on your wrist for comfort.
3. Clean the area for hair removal with the a cleansing wipe provided, then dry completely.
4. Slowly apply a thin layer of warm wax in the direction of hair growth. Immediately place a backing strip provided, firmly smoothing 3 or 4 times in the direction of hair growth.
5. Quickly remove, holding skin taut, in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Glucose, Fructose, Aqua(water),Phoenix dactylifera (Date) fruit extract, Mel(Honey), Acetum (Vinegar),Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) juice , Vitus vinifera (Grape) peel extract , Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange) fruit extract, Citric acid, CI 15985 (Yellow 6).
Crepe paper towel, impregnated with aqueous solution, packaged in foil. Wipe Solution: Aqua (Water), Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Coco glucoside, Decyl glucoside, Sodium hydroxymethlglycinate, Parfum (Fragrance).