• Home

Designed to help with your biggest learning curve

Watch video

When you think about how quickly your skin expands during pregnancy, it’s not surprising that up to 9 out of 10 of us get stretch marks.

Thankfully, our clinically proven Stretch Mark Cream contains Lupin Seed extract and the moisturising complex of Tamanu and Almond oils that hydrate and help keep skin soft and supple. This rich, soothing cream is the perfect way to help boost your skin’s elasticity, helping to keep stretch marks at bay.

Shop Now

What are stretch marks?

Up to 90% of pregnant women are likely to get stretch marks, the other lucky 10% will never get them and they can thank their Mum’s genes for that.

But why do we get them? When the skin stretches on the outside the inside layers stretch too, causing the lower layers of your skin fibres to tear. This creates tissue damage, the red stripes you sometimes see on your skin.

This ladies, is known as a stretch mark.

How does stretch mark cream work?

Our clinically proven Stretch Mark Cream contains Lupin Seed and the moisturising complex of Tamanu and Almond oils that help hydrate and help keep skin soft and supple.  

Our Cream has been shown in clinical trials* to help improve the elasticity of your skin and help improve moisturisation.  This rich, soothing cream is the perfect way to help boost your skin’s elasticity, helping to keep stretch marks at bay.

Watch video

Clinically proven

Watch video

What real mums say

Laura’s story

"I’ve been using Cussons Mum&Me Stretch Mark Fader. It is a great product, it is easy to use and not like some lotions and potions where you are rubbing them in for ages. It works and I love it."

Testimonials

“I look forward to putting this cream on, it’s like a daily spa routine for your bump.”

“I am 29 weeks pregnant and have used the cream for the last ten weeks and there’s not a stretch mark in sight (touch wood).This cream leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and smells delicious too. Highly recommended.”

“This product is wonderful and has made my skin very soft.”

Our Stretch Mark Range

Stretch mark cream

Watch video

Shop now

Stretch mark fader

Watch video

Shop now

Tips for healthy skin

  • Ensure you eat a balanced diet of protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, fibre and carbohydrates, to help maintain your skin's health.
  • Keep yourself well hydrated.
  • Massage your skin across key areas such as - the belly, breasts, buttocks and thighs during a shower in a circular motion, which can help to increase your microcirculation.
  • For the best results of our clinically proven Stretch Mark Cream, apply directly to towel-dried skin after taking a shower.
  • Your body's microcirculation may be improved by taking contrast showers - alternating between warm and cold water.
  • Taking regular cardiovascular exercise will help generate more oxygen-rich blood flow throughout the body, to help maintain skin health.

* 28 women using Cussons Mum & Me Bump Stretch Mark Cream twice daily over 12 weeks. Elasticity was measured by Ballistometer.
Moisturisation was measured by Corneometer. Product benefits will only be maintained from continued use of our cream.