Meerkat Encounter for Two
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 396 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet a real group of meerkats. You will get up close and personal with these fascinating creatures and spend quality time really getting to know the animals as they climb all over you and feed from your hands!
Each meerkat has its own individual character that is a joy to discover. At some locations you will also have the opportunity to explore the rest of the zoo/park at your own leisure. Once you arrive you will head straight for the meerkat enclosure. After a health and safety briefing, you will need to wash your hands before entering the enclosure. The meerkat specialist will be on hand to give you insightful information and oversee you as you interact with the animals. You will be presented with a small tub of meal worms or fruit to feed the meerkats with.
There will be plenty of opportunities to take photos and videos of this unforgettable experience.
Please note: Unfortunately you are unable to feed the meerkats at the Halisham location.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year, subject to availability.
- The experience will last 20 to 60 minutes in total, depending on the location.
- The minimum age is 8 years old, excluding Hailsham and Paddock Wood which is 16 years old.
- This experience is not suitable for less agile people.
- We recommend that you wear trousers, enclosed footwear and clothes that you don't mind getting dirty!
- We advise that you book at least 6-8 weeks in advance.
- This experience is for two people, there may be other people there on the day.
- At some locations you are welcome to bring spectators, although there may be an additional charge, please check on booking.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.