Meaco AirVax Air Purifiier - white
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 556 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Among the most harmful of particles found in the air are those that measure less than 2.5 micrometres in diameter, they are called PM2.5's. They are part of the group the EU class as PM10 which mainly come from pollutant emissions from traffic, industry and domestic heating. They have been linked to asthma, cardiovascular problems, lung cancer and premature death.
- Captures smaller particles than a standard HEPA filter
- Long-life filter (3 years) reduces running costs
- Near silent fan
- Captures approx. 99.9% of particles at PM2.5 and 100% at PM10
- Removes VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Captures mould spores, mildew and bacteria
- Removes odours from the air
- Does not create any secondary Hazardous Substances like ozone
- Remote control
- Less than 30cm high, 177 x 177 x 292mm (WDH)
- Just 3 to 5 watts running costs
- It effectively cleans areas up to 25m2
- Has a cleanable filter that need only be replaced once every 3 years!
Imagine the old “CRT” television screen and how dust soon accumulated on it due to static electricity;
the Static Electricity Film Filter uses the same principle to clean the air which is drawn over a zig zag of charged surfaces onto the potentially harmful particles are deposited