Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Free gift when you spend £15 on selected Max Factor
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Unlike some other volumising mascaras that only create volume at the base, new False Lash Effect Mascara wraps each lash right to the tip for a false lash effect.
Max Factor's biggest ever brush with 50% more bristles gives a sweep of never-ending volume for a glamorous look you never thought your own lashes could give you.
False Lash Effect's biggest brush ever doubles lash size appearance vs. bare lashes.
- Patented Liquid Lash™ formula coats lashes from root to tip.
- No flaking or smudging gives lovely lash confidence.
- Ophthalmologically tested.
Unleash your lash potential.
How to use
- Use an eyelash curler before applying mascara to shape your lashes and open up your eye area.
- Look down into a mirror and work the mascara wand from side-to-side, root to tip.
- Look up and apply to your lower lashes. Use the ball tip of the wand to coat each lash for a defined look.
- Wait until tacky before applying a second coat to your upper lashes.
Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba, Alcohol Denat., Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Oil, Glycerin, Nylon-6, Xanthan Gum, Methylcellulose, Simethicone, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Oleic Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, EDTA, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol,Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, [+/- CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77266]