Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara
3 for 2 on selected Max Factor - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Excess Volume Intensified
Volumising base for excessively thick lashes
Intensifying lacquer for a polished jet black finish
Seals in volume for all-day impact
Easily removed with an oil-based remover
Intensify your eye look with the Excess Intensity Longwear eyeliners
Suitable for contact lens wearers
How to use
Top Tips for How to Apply:
1. Use the volumising base end of the mascara on the lashes first.
2. Starting at the root of the lashes, hold the wand horizontal and move the wand from side to side, root to tip coating every lash.
3. Apply 3 coats to the upper and lower lashes without allowing the mascara to dry between coats.
4. Whilst mascara is still tacky, apply 2 coats of the intensifying lacquer end of the mascara to intensify and seal the look.
5. To touch-up any mistakes or smudging, dip a cotton bud into an oil based makeup remover and gently dab on to area needed to remove.