Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation
3 for 2 on selected Max Factor - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Ageless Elixir foundation simultaneously helps to protect against the ageing effects of the sun, keeping skin moisturised and protected to help you look and feel your best.
The secret to the foundation’s innovation is in the well-blended, ‘elixir’ formula, which helps to:
1. Deliver instant medium to high coverage – through Ageless Elixir's specially treated pigments that reflect light.
2. Improve skin tone by protecting and hydrating via the moisturising skincare formula.
Max Factor, The Make up of Make Up Artists.
How to use
- Match the foundation with the skin tone of your jawline to find the right shade for you.
- Always apply in good natural light to ensure even coverage.
- Put a small amount on the back of your hand, then coat both sides of a foundation brush.
- Apply small amounts in the centre of your face and blend outwards where needed.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Glycerin, Talc, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Niacinamide, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, BHT, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Caramel, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Parfum, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77499]