Buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected footcare
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 92 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Curanail 5% w/v Medicated Nail Lacquer is used to treat mild fungal nail infections affecting the upper half or sides of the nail in up to two nails. Your pharmacist can help you decide whether or not this product is right for you. Each pack contains 3ml of nail lacquer together with re-usable applicators.
For the effective treatment of mild fungal nail infections.
Use LOCERYL CURANAIL for
- The treatment of mild fungal nail infections in up to 2 nails
- Finger nails and toe nails
1. Penetrate the nail
2. Kill the nail fungus
3. Prevent spreading
7 days continuous action per application
Adults aged 18 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For external use only.
For each affected nail:
Step 1) File the affected areas of the nail to enhance penetration
Step 2) Clean the surface with a cleaning swab
Step 3) Apply lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail
- One application per week
- Approx. 6 months (finger nails) and 9-12 months (toenails)
- Continue until the infection has cleared
- Treatment should be reviewed every 3 months by your pharmacist
Store below 30ºC.
Protect from heat.
Keep the bottle tightly closed after use.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
For external use only.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
This carton contains:
- 1 bottle (3ml) of nail lacquer
- 10 spatulas
- 30 cleaning swabs
- 30 nail files
- Product information leaflet
5% w/v Amorolfine.
Active ingredients contains 5% w/v amorolfine.
Also contains: Ammonio methacrylate copolymer A, Triacetin, Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate and Ethanol.