Lemsip Cough Max for Mucus Cough & Cold - 16 Capsules
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children of 12 years and over.
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Lemsip Cough Max for Mucus Cough & Cold Capsules for the symptomatic relief of colds and flu including chesty coughs.
Adults and children of 16 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before you take this medicine.
HOW TO TAKE:
For oral use. Dissolve the contents of one sachet into a mug of hot, but not boiling, water. Allow to cool to a drinkable temperature.
Adults, the elderly and children 16 years and over: The contents of one sachet to be taken every four hours as required.
Do not take more than 4 sachets (4 doses) in any 24 hour period.
Do not give to children under 16 years old.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose even if you feel well.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor.
DO NOT TAKE:
- With other, flu, cold or decongestant products.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
- Before taking this medicine, if you are under the care of your doctor or are taking medication, or are pregnant.
Do not store above 25ºC.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Paracetamol, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
Active ingredients per sachet: Paracetamol 1000 mg, Guaifenesin 200 mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.2 mg.
Also contains: Sucrose, Aspartame (E951) and Sodium Citrate (see leaflet for details).