See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Terbinafine is an antifungal and works by killing the fungi causing your skin problem.
Lamisil AT 1.0% Gel is used to treat the skin problems caused by fungi in athlete's foot and dhobie itch (jock itch) and ringworm.
Athlete's foot can occur between the toes or on the bottom or sides of foot. The symptoms of athlete's foot may include redness, painful cracking of the skin, an annoying itching and/or a burning sensation. You may also see blisters.
Jock itch occurs in the genital area and can also spread to the top of your legs. The symptoms of jock itch may include scaly, reddish, ring-shaped patches, which tend to form complete rings with raised borders.
Ringworm usually appears as circular, sharp-edged areas of red rash, with dry, scaly or crusty patches towards the edges. Lamisil AT 1% Gel, is suitable for ringworm occuring on the trunk of the body, legs, arm, neck, or head (but not face).
Adults over 16 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
How to use Lamisil AT 1% Gel
- Clean and dry the area to be treated, and wash your hands
- Open the tube and place a small amount of cream on your finger
- Replace the cap on the tube
- Apply just enough cream to put a thin layer of cream on the affected skin and the skin just surrounding it
- Rub in gently
- Wash your hands
- When used between the toes or buttocks, or on the groin, the treated area may be covered with a gauze strip, especially at night If you do use gauze, use a fresh, clean gauze strip each time
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do not put it in the mouth or swallow the cream. Lamisil AT 1% Gel is for external use only.
Keep the gel away from your eyes.
Do not use Lamisil AT 1% Gel if:
- You have had an allergic reaction to Lamisil (terbinafine) or any of the ingredients in the cream
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You are pregnant ask your doctor before using this medicine
Lamisil AT 1% Gel and Children:
- Lamisil AT 1% Gel is not recommended for children under 16 years of age.
Do not store above 30 °C.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Terbinafine 1.0% w/w
Active ingredient: Terbinafine 1.0% w/w
Also contains: Purified Water, Ethanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer 974P, Sorbitan Laurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide and Butylated Hydroxytoluene.