Kool 'n' Soothe Ice-eeze Pack - 2 Pack
Save 1/3 on selected Curaheat
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Kool 'n' Soothe Ice-eeze Pack® is a ready to use cooling pack that requires no refrigeration and provides intense cooling relief for up to 60 minutes.
Simply squeeze the activating sachet within the pack and intense cooling relief is delivered instantly.
The product is mess free, portable and is indispensable for whenever you need cooling relief.
Uses: strains/sprains/bumps and bruises; headache/migraines; high temperature/fever; muscular back pain; insect bites/stings.
Adults and Children aged 13 years and over
How to use
- There is a liquid sachet contained within the cooling pack
- Locate inner sachet and squeeze firmly to rupture
- Shake to mix contents until cold
- For strains/ sprains/ bumps/ bruises/ muscular back pain. Ideally apply within 5 minutes of injury for 20-30 minutes and repeat as required with a fresh pack every 2-3 hours whilst awake, for the next 24-48 hours
- Allow skin to return to normal temperature between treatments.
Hazards and Cautions
Precautions and Safety:
- Do not use on children 12 years and under
- Do not open, cut or pierce product
- Do not eat the product
- Do not use if you have nerve damage or sensory impairment
- Do not use on areas of the body where you cannot feel cold
- Do not refrigerate product
- Do not attempt to reuse by refrigerating
- Do not use whilst sleeping
- Do not use product over creams, rubs, lotions rubbed into the skin.
- Do not sit, lie or otherwise expose the product to excessive pressure as this could cause the pack to burst.
To prevent the risk of frostbite:
- Wrap the product with a towel if using directly against the skin for prolonged periods of time or if the area of treatment feels too col
- Discontinue treatment if area of treatment feels numb or is uncomfortably cold.
- This product should be used with careful supervision on the elderly & physically disabled.
- If the product comes into direct contact with the skin for a long time it may cause frostbite.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged as this could be the sign of a more serious condition.
- If inner contents are swallowed, drink water and seek immediate medical attention
- In case the liquid comes into direct contact with eyes, rinse with water and seek immediate medical attention
- If the inner contents touches the skin or clothes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of water.
- Store in a dry place between 5°C - 35°C avoiding direct sunlight
- If this is stored in conditions above 35°C, the ingredients may harden and storing at a lower temperature may result in damage to the inner liquid sachet
- If the product is dropped or knocked the inner liquid sachet can be broken. Please handle with care to avoid accidental activation
- Use by the expiry date indicated on the product
- Disposal: This item can be disposed of with normal household rubbish.
Urea and water.