Kira Low Mood St John's Wort Extract Tablets - 30 x 450 mg
3 for 2 on selected Vitamins, Supplements and Herbal products - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of slightly low mood and mild anxiety based on traditional use only.
Each film-coated tablet contains 450 mg of extract (as dry extract) from St. John's Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.).
How to use
For oral use.
Adults and the elderly - For slightly low mood and mild anxiety take one tablet daily.
Swallow the tablets whole with some water or other liquid.
Please read the enclosed information leaflet carefully before taking these tablets.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Store in original package.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if you:
- Are allergic to peanut, soya or any of the ingredients
- Are under 18 years of age
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have been diagnosed with depression or you think you might be depressed
- Are about to undergo surgery.
- Many prescribed by your doctor (see enclosed leaflet)
- Hormonal contraceptives (including the Pill)
- Some you can get without prescription.
- You should see a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if the symptoms persist while using Kira® LowMood relief or if side effects not mentioned in the patient information leaflet occur. Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight may occur in rare cases, especially in fair-skinned people.
This information was last updated 13/08/2014
Origin - UK
Ceuta Healthcare Ltd., 41 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6HS.
Each film-coated tablet contains 450mg of extract (as dry extract) from St. John’s Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (3–6:1) (equivalent to 1350–2700 mg of St. John’s Wort). Extraction solvent: Methanol 80 % v/v. This product contains lactose monohydrate and soy polysaccharides.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.