Jungle Formula Maximum roll on - 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The insect repellent factor is a quick and easy way to choose what insect repellent you need to protect yourself from mosquitoes, midges and other biting insects. The higher the IRF, the better the protection.
- Handy-sized, easy to use, avoids getting it on your hands
- Ideal for use on smaller areas, such as ankles and wrists
- Up to 10 hours* maximum protection from a single application
- Suitable for adults and children from 3 years of age
- For areas with a high risk of malaria and other insect transmitted diseases.
How to use
Apply carefully to all exposed clean and dry skin except for eyes and lips
For use on face. spray into palm of hand before applying.
Re-apply as necessary, depending on condition, as high temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection of all insect repellents
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
Harmful if swallowed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips and damaged skin.
In the unlikely event of a skin reaction, discontinue use.