John Frieda Luxurious Volume 2767U Airstyler
Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical hair styling
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 96 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
John Frieda Luxurious Volume - Full Volume Airstyler 2767U
For over 20 years the John Frieda” hair care experts have been defining style. Now the leaders in transformational hair care have helped to inspire a range of professional appliances to create natural looking volume that lasts. This premium air styler creates volume at the crown, whilst the large barrel creates fullness, body and shape through the hair for the look and feel of a salon quality blow-dry. Leaves hair visibly fuller with added body and shape.
The 500W air styler has 2 heats plus a cool setting to finish and set your style for long-lasting effect.
The large 38mm barrel is the ideal size for adding fullness, body and shape throughout the hair. The titanium-ceramic coating and ionic technology give a smooth, shiny finish whilst the combined soft and firm bristles provide a smooth results and styling control.
The air styler comes with an extra-long 3m swivel cord for total convenience during use, and a 3 year manufacturers’ guarantee for complete peace of mind.
John Frieda Luxurious Volume – Full Volume Airstyler Features
- 38mm titanium-ceramic barrel
- mixed bristles for smoothness and shine
- ionic technology
- 2 heat settings
- cool setting
- 3m swivel cord
- Blow dry hair using a hair dryer until it is around 80% dry.
- Select the best heat/speed setting for your hair type using the slide switch. Select setting ‘I’ for a lower heat and a slower airflow, this is ideal for shorter, finer hair. If you have longer or thicker hair, select setting ‘II’ which gives a hotter and faster airflow.
- Separate hair into manageable sections.
- To create volume, take a section of hair and use the brush to lift the hair at the roots and hold for a couple of seconds, before moving the styler slowly down through the hair.
- To create movement at the ends of the hair, use the brush to curl hair inwards or outwards.
- To set your style, move the slide switch to the cool position, and use the brush through the section of hair. The cool air helps to set and finish your style for long-lasting effect.
- Repeat as necessary on all sections of hair.