Boots private dental plans
Cut the cost of private dental treatment with one of our private dental plans
The Boots Private Level 1 and Private Level 2 Plans provide you with a generous contribution towards the cost of private dental treatment. They also have the added flexibility of reimbursing NHS costs should you occasionally choose NHS treatment instead. With two levels of cover and family options available too, you can select the plan best suited to your needs.
What is covered by the Boots private dental plans?
The Private Level 1 and Private Level 2 plans provide cover for private and NHS treatment for the following:
- Routine dental treatment – including check-ups, x-rays and hygienist visits, as well as treatments such as fillings, bridges and crowns
- Accidental dental injury – full reimbursement, subject to policy limits, for any dental costs resulting from an accidental dental injury
- Hospital cash benefit – £100 per day or night for NHS treatment. There is an annual maximum limit of £5,000
- Cancer cash benefit – a one off cash benefit if primary mouth cancer is diagnosed after the policy has been in force for six months
- Worldwide accidental and emergency cover – cover for emergency dental treatment whilst you are abroad
Annual benefit limits
What is covered?
Maximum reimbursement amount
Private 1 plan
Private 2 plan
Routine treatments limit*
Worldwide accidental dental injury cover*
Hospital cash benefit*
Oral cancer benefit*
Maximum reimbursement amounts shown are the total maximum claim amount per year per insured.
*Please read the Private Level 1 Plan Benefit Schedule, the Private Level 2 Plan Benefit Schedule and the Policy Wording for full details.
Get a quote and buy online today, or call us on 0845 840 1111.