Ibuleve Speed Relief 5% Spray 35ml
1/2 price on selected Ibuleve
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
IBULEVE SPEED RELIEF SPRAY is a clear, fragrance-free spray containing ibuprofen, a proven anti-inflammatory painkiller. The spray is specially formulated to allow rapid absorption of ibuprofen through the skin for effective relief at the point of pain.
IBULEVE SPEED RELIEF SPRAY with its convenient spray application, reduces pain, swelling and inflammation.
IBULEVE SPEED RELIEF SPRAY is non-sticky, non-greasy and colourless.
See details below, always read the label.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over
How to use
For full instructions, read the enclosed patient information leaflet.
- Holding the bottle upright or upside-down, apply 5 to 10 sprays (1 to 2 ml) and massage into the skin over and around the painful site until it dries.
- Wash hands after use, unless treating them.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times daily, leaving at least 4 hours between applications.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Ibuleve Speed Relief Spray should not be used under protective waterproof dressings.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Replace cap after use.
Hazards and Cautions
BEFORE USING IBULEVE SPEED RELIEF SPRAY:
- Although there is less risk of Ibuleve Speed Relief Spray causing the complications that sometimes arise when ibuprofen (or similar anti-inflammatory painkillers) are taken by mouth, patients with asthma, an active peptic ulcer, or a history of kidney problems should seek medical advice before use, as should patients already taking aspirin or other painkillers.
- Not normally recommended for children under 12 years.
- Not to be used if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients, particularly if asthmatic, suffer from rhinitis or urticaria and have previously shown hypersensitivity to aspirin, ibuprofen or related painkillers (including when taken by mouth).
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Keep the spray away from the face so that it cannot get into the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Keep away from broken skin.
- Do not spray near flames, electric heaters or similar objects.
- Please keep out of the sight and reach of children
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 5.0% w/w
Also Contains: IMS, Polyethylene Glycol 300, Cetomacrogol 1000, Purified Water