Homecraft Savanah Raised Toilet Seat with Lid 5cm
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 128 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The seat slopes downwards slightly from back to front, so as to allow easier lowering and raising, and has a deep splash guard to minimise soiling. Resistant to stains and odours, it is fully sealed and easy to clean.
- The large rear cut-out on the Savanah gives clearance for the coccyx and, combined with the gentle downward slope of the seat, makes rear personal hygiene possible.
- The wide front cut-out also allows easier access for personal cleansing.
- The two L-shaped moulded plastic brackets, on the Savanah have bonded rubber non-slip buffers to keep the toilet seat firmly in position. These brackets can be easily adjusted to fit on most sizes and shapes of toilets, by the use of two large, fluted turning knobs. This makes fitting and removal of the seat very quick and easy.
- The Savanah has no front bracket, or front turning knob, to avoid snagging skin or clothes. The front is secured by a lip.
- Overall length 400mm
- Overall width with brackets 410mm
- Aperture 270 x 210mm
- Height 500mM
- Unavailable to collect in store
- Delivered seperately from any other items ordereD