In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 316 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to soar through the skies in a helicopter, then this is your chance to see an area of the country from above. There’s a reason that helicopters are the rock stars of the skies - their versatility means that they can land almost anywhere and because they can hover, they offer unparalleled views of the surrounding area which is impossible from other aircraft.
The chance to see an area from above is one which can give you a whole new perspective, whether it’s somewhere you are already familiar with or a spot that you are discovering for the first time. From beautiful landscapes to impressive towns and cities, an aerial view is one which can uncover hidden secrets, surprising features or just a completely new way to look at a place which may seem unremarkable from the ground.
You will be welcomed and briefed by a specialist team. Once you are safely strapped in the helicopter you will experience climbing to over 1,000 feet, accelerating to over 120 miles an hour, swooping over the landscape, then settling gently back on the ground. Cameras are positively encouraged, with an experience this exhilarating you will want to relive it as often as possible!
- This experience is available on selected dates, from March to October.
- The flight lasts for approximately 5 minutes.
- You will be at the venue for approximately 40 minutes.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- The maximum weight is 114kg (18st).
- Please be advised the activity may not be suitable for those who are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, or who have heart or medical conditions.
- If in doubt consult your doctor before purchasing.
- No previous experience is required.
- We advise you to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- This experience is for one person, you will share your flight with up to five other people.
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch you on the day.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.