Soltan Kids Hypo-allergenic Suncare Spray SPF50+ - 1 x 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This powerful but light suncare spray is specially formulated for children. It absorbs quickly and provides continuous moisturisation so delicate skin is kept soft whilst being protected against the sun.
All Soltan sun protection products have been awarded a maximum five-star rating against deep-down skin damage caused by UVA rays.
How to use
- Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
- Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
- Spray on generously using approximately two tablespoons full of product for the entire body
- Rub in well
- One bottle contains 13 applications for a small child's body
- Suitable for children aged 18 months and over
- Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm)
- Seek shade and cover up
Hazards and Cautions
- Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Avoid contact with fabrics
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water
- Do not spray directly on to the face, spray on hands first and rub in
- Extra water-resistant.
- Includes patented antioxident complex to help protect against long-term skin damage.
- Rubs in easily.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Non-pore blocking.