Neo G Airflow Plus Elbow Support - Medium
Buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected Neo G
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 96 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Neo G Airflow Plus Elbow Support features silicone joint cushions on either side to help protect, support and reduce impact on the elbow joint. Lightweight, breathable and seamless knit fabric provides Multi Zone Compression (MZC) for optimum fit, comfort and durability. The product fits the Left or Right elbow and is Unisex. Helps symptoms of strains, sprains and instability. Helps support injured, weak or arthritic elbows. Ideal for sports training and rehabilitation of sporting and occupational injuries whilst also helping reduce the likelihood of re-injury.
- Helps strains, sprains and instabilit
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic elbow
- Helps rehabilitatio
- Helps relieve symptoms of Epicondylitis – Tennis/Golfers Elbo
- Helps support elbow during sporting and occupational injuries
- Constructed from breathable material for comfort and moisture control
- This product fits the Left or Right elbow and is Unisex
- Seamless knit fabric with Multi Zone Compression (MZC) provides a snug yet flexible fit helping warm muscles whilst providing targeted compression for optimum fit and performance
- Premium quality silicone cushions help reduce impact/vibration on the elbow and reduce impact/vibration on the elbow joint
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
To size, measure elbow circumference (cm):
Small = 21-24 cm
Medium = 24-27 cm
Large = 27-30 cm
X-Large = 30-33 cm
Adults with strains, sprains, instability, injured, weak or arthritic elbows. Adults in need of rehabilitation or support during sporting and occupational injuries or relief from symptoms of Epicondylitis – Tennis/Golfers Elbow.
How to use
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration(s), images and content whilst fitting
- Ensuring Neo G logo is at the top, carefully pull support through hand and wrist and place over elbow complex
- Ensure that both silicone cushions are located at either side of elbow joint
- Smooth out any creases and check support is secure but comfortabl
- Always read the product information before use.
Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Hazards and Cautions
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and sizing
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, oint