Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil SPF6 200ml
From only £4 on selected sun care
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Hawaiian Tropic Protective Dry Oil has the unique fragrance of Hawaiian Tropical exotic flora , fruit and natural ingredients; mango, papaya and passion fruit. The formula is water resistant and helps protect the skin against sunburn. It moisturises the skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
- Water resistant
- Not recommended for use on children
- Aloe Vera enriched
- Dermatologist tested
How to use
- Apply product 20 minutes before exposure
- 3 tablespoons per full body application
- Reapply frequently to maintain protection
- Protect babies and young children from direct sunlight
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid intensive midday sun
- No sunscreen product can provide 100% protection
- Over-exposure to sun is a serious health threat
- Reducing applied quantity will lower the level of protection significantly.