Haunted London Pub Tour for Two
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 156 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Explore all things ghostly as you visit London's most haunted pubs. Visit the Professor of Profanity, the pub that helped Dr Johnson focus on the dictionary and Sweeney Todd's Barber Shop.
You’ll have plenty of opportunity on the way to calm your nerves at London's first bank, a sawdust covered pub and a pub haunted by a handsome phantom.
As an added extra you will also receive a £10 gift voucher for any future tours. Upon arrival you will be greeted by your tour guide before departing on your tour. You will cover approximately 2km around London and visit three historic pubs.
- This experience is available on Wednesday evenings, throughout the year.
- The experience will last approximately 2 hours.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- You will need some level of fitness as this experience involves walking.
- There are no qualifications required for this experience.
- You will need to book at least 2 week in advance.
- This voucher is for two people, there will be other people taking part in the tour.
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for spectators.
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered
- Delivery usually within 4 working days
- Voucher pack designed to fit through the letter box, so no need to wait in for delivery.
- Unavailable to collect in store