Hampton Court Palace Bike Tourfor Two
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
Collect 196 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Hampton Court Palace is the magnificent home of Henry VIII. Located on the banks of the River Thames, the palace provides the perfect destination for this easy going vintage bike ride. Each bike comes with a bell and optional basket which is perfect for resting your coat or keeping your camera close to hand. All of the bikes are single gear, highlighting just how flat and relaxing the routes are. Suitable for any shape or size, they have a comfy leather saddle and leather handlebars for a smooth ride and easy cruising.
The tour starts at Hampton Court train station, with a short walk to jump aboard our vintage-style bikes. The route is a flat 8 miles in total and passes through Royal Parks and the historic grounds of Hampton Court Palace with plenty of time to take photos and enjoy the sights. We explore the ancient hunting grounds of Henry VIII and reveal the secret WW2 and Cold War history of the area before pausing at a pub for refreshments.
After returning to the palace along the river Thames, you can leave the bikes and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Explore the famous palace & gardens or return directly to London. In season and dependent on tide times, it is possible to take the boat back to either Richmond or Westminster.
- This experience is available Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March to October.
- This experience will last approximately 3 hours.
- The minimum age for this experience is 11 years old.
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
- All riders must be over 5ft (1.5m).
- You will need to be able to ride a bike confidently over 8 miles.
- We advise you to book at least 1 week in advance.
- This experience is for two people.
- There will be a maximum of 12 other people on the day.
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for spectators.
This voucher is valid for a minimum of 11 months
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered
- Delivery usually within 4 working days
- Voucher pack designed to fit through the letter box, so no need to wait in for delivery.
- Unavailable to collect in store