Gro Company Gro Swaddle Blanket - Up and Away
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Gro Company Gro Swaddle Blanket
Perfect for naps or night time, Gro Swaddles are the ideal first step before Grobag baby sleep bags. Can be used for underarm swaddling too.
Very importantly they do not include any items that could restrict the baby's movement or mean that a mum could accidentally swaddle over-tightly. Velcro, poppers and clips are all avoided to create a superior swaddle.
- Suitable from 0-3 months
- Weight up to 14lbs/6.5kg
- 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: L56 x W109.5cm
How to use
- Place your baby on a comfortable flat surface, on top of the opened out swaddle wrap.
- Fold the bottom flap over the baby’s legs.
- Take the shorter wing of the wrap and fold the end of it underneath the baby.
- Then take the longer wing of the wrap and fold the end of it underneath the baby.
- Check to see if any adjustment is needed to ensure the wrap isn’t covering the face.
- The baby’s weight combined with the stretchy fabric help to keep the swaddle wrap securely in place.
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep away from fire