Girls' Spa Day for Two
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 316 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Spend some quality time together with this relaxing spa day package that includes a 25 minute treatment each plus unlimited use of the leisure and relaxation facilities. You can choose between two of the most popular beauty treatments, either a facial or massage, so you can opt for whichever takes your fancy.
An express facial is designed to give a quick, instant pick me-up by cleansing, rehydrating and rebalancing the skin to leave you feeling fully refreshed. The upper body massage is designed to target key areas that hold stress; relieve muscle aches and pains. It is excellent for knots in shoulders and will boost your general sense of well-being.
Once you have enjoyed your treatments, you are free to spend the rest of day at the health club, making the most of the opportunity to relax.
Facilities vary depending on location, but typically include: an air conditioned gym complete with an extensive array of equipment for anyone who wants a good work out; a pool where you can swim a few lengths or just enjoy a relaxing soak; a sauna and steam room which are ideal for relieving muscle tension; a Jacuzzi where the warm water will help you unwind; and a variety of exercise classes such as Boxercise, pilates, Tai Chi and aerobics (please note classes are subject to availability).
- This package is available on selected dates, throughout the year, subject to availability.
- Your treatment will last approximately 25 minutes and the facilities can be enjoyed all day.
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old.
- Please inform the venue of any skin allergies or medical conditions that may affect you taking part.
- A health check will be required which may result in the venue requesting a medical certificate.
- You do not require any specific qualifications to take part.
- We would advise you to book 2 to 4 weeks in advance.
- Your treatment will be on a one-to-one basis with the therapist.
- There will be other guests enjoying the facilities.
- This package is not suitable for spectators.
- Additional guests can pay to join you on the day.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.