Germolene Antiseptic Cream - 55g
Save 15 percent on selected Germolene
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children
Active ingredients: Phenol 1.2% & Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25%.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Non-greasy cream that rubs in easily.
Antiseptic action helps prevent infection.
Soothing local anaesthetic numbs the pain and helps relieve the itching and irritation of minor skin injuries.
Germolene Antiseptic Cream combines an antiseptic action of Phenol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate to help prevent infections, plus a soothing local anaesthetic effect of Phenol to numb the pain.
Germolene Antiseptic Cream’s dual action is an effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor burns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots and chapped or rough skin.
Adults and children.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children: Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin with warm water (do not use soap). For minor cuts, grazes, etc, apply the cream directly or on a dressing. For minor burns, scalds and blisters, apply the cream generously and massage in gently.
Replace the cap firmly after use.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do NOT use Germolene Antiseptic Cream:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Phenol or Chlorhexidine digluconate or any of the other ingredients of Germolene Antiseptic Cream.
- You may use the cream if you are pregnant or breast-feeding but as with all medicines at this time, you should discuss it with your doctor first.
- This cream contains Cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. Contact Dermititis).
Do not store above 25ºC.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Phenol 1.2% and Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25%.
Active ingredients (w/w): Phenol 1.2% and Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25%.
Other ingredients: Cetostearyl alcohol, Light liquid paraffin, Polyoxyethylene stearyl ethers, Colours (Ponceau 4R (E124), Sunset Yellow (E110)), Dimeticone, Methyl salicylate, and Water.