Gavsicon Double Action Mint Flavour Liquid Sachets - 12 x 10 ml Sachets
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over
Active ingredients: Sodium Alginate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Gaviscon Double Action Liquid Sachets bring fast effective relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.
They get to work in two different ways:
1) neutralising excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort.
2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
Adults and children 12 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral use.
Adults and children 12 years and over: One to two 10 ml sachets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take this product if:
- you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients as very rarely difficulty in breathing and skin rashes have occured
- you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of the ingredients Sodium (5.53 mmol per 10ml sachet) and Calcium (3.25 mmol per 10ml sachet).
- if you suffer or have suffered from significant kidney or heart disease, as certain salts could interfere with these diseases.
Do not store above 25ºC and store in the original package.
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date (EXP: month/year) shown.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Sodium alginate, Sodium bicarbonate, Calcium carbonate
Active Ingredients: Each sachet (10ml) of oral suspension contains 500mg Sodium alginate, 213mg Sodium bicarbonate and 325mg Calcium carbonate
Also contains: Sodium, Calcium, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoates.