If you have returned a product to us, the 'returns’ section of the relevant ‘order history’ page in your account will show you the status. These are some of the statuses you may see:
- 'Refund actioned' - This shows you that your refund has been completed. Please allow up to 14 days for the credit to appear in your account. If you request a replacement and we have no stock, we'll give you a refund. You will receive an email to confirm this
- 'Replacement actioned' - This shows you that your replacement order has been created. You'll receive an email to confirm this. We'll also send you another email when we despatch it
- 'Cancelled' - If you see this status you should have been contacted by Boots Customer Care to explain why we aren't able to process the return
You can return any unwanted products free of charge within 28 days for a refund or replacement. Unfortunately we aren't able to exchange products. Any Boots Advantage Card points collected against any product(s) you return for a refund will be removed in accordance with the Advantage Card terms and conditions. When returning health and fitness equipment, please disassemble it prior to collection to assist our couriers.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
There are two ways you can return a product bought from boots.com:
- Return to your local store
Just take the product and the paperwork from your order into store and we'll refund it back to the original payment method
- Return free by post
Complete the paperwork from your order. Package your product(s) safely with the completed paperwork and attached the prepaid returns label. Take the package to the post office and ask for proof of postage
Please allow up to 14 days for the credit to appear in your account.
If you need another copy of the returns note please click here to download a pdf version.
If you need to return heavy or large products, please contact Boots Customer Care for assistance.
For products despatched directly from the supplier, please contact the supplier’s helpline as shown on the despatch note received with your product. The supplier will then arrange your return.
If you’re unable to find your despatch note, please use the following contact numbers:
- Babystyle Limited 01509 817669
- Bed-e-byes Limited 01756 730859
- Clair-de-Lune Limited 0161 4919800
- Cosatto Limited 0871 977 3900
- East Coast Ltd/Bebecar Ltd 01692 403461
- Homecraft (Daily Living Aids) 08444 124 332
- Plum Products - 0844 880 5302
- RFE International 0800 440 2459
- Tutti Bambini Limited 0208 368 5800
Please note that we aren’t able to take products despatched directly from a supplier back into store.
If you've asked for a refund we'll credit the account you used to pay for your order. Please allow up to 14 days for this credit to appear on your account. This includes orders that have been paid for with Boots Advantage Card points.
We'll email you when this happens and you can also check your return in the relevant order page in the 'order history' section.
At the post office you'll be given a receipt for the parcel you're returning (please ask for proof of postage), so please keep this safe. Once we receive the parcel and process your return, you'll receive an email. We may contact you before processing the return. You can also see the return has been processed in the relevant order page in the ‘order history’ section when you log in to your account.
As long as the experience hasn't been booked it can be returned using the paperwork in the order. If the experience has been booked, you will need to speak to the booking line.
For returns from our partner sites, including Boots Kitchen Appliances, please see the individual shop's returns policy, either within their terms and conditions or help section.