You can track each parcel separately using the link on your despatch email, or by logging into your account and viewing your order history. When you’re in your order history, simply select the order number you wish to track.
The name of the delivery company will appear in the 'parcel information' section. See below for details on how to track each one:
- The current status of your parcel(s) will be shown in the 'parcel information' section
- For detailed tracking events click on your parcel ID
Your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and arrive at different times and on different days so please remember to track each one separately. For more information on what the tracking events mean see ‘what do tracking events mean?’.
Collect from store parcels:
You are unable to track these until they arrive in store. If you have provided a mobile number with your order you will receive a text when they are available for collection.
We deliver to virtually all addresses within the UK and to BFPO addresses. We also offer a collect from store service in over 2200 stores in the UK.
Unfortunately, we can’t offer delivery to PO boxes or the Channel Islands (although we can deliver to Channel Island stores using our 'Collect from Store' service).
For delivery to the Republic of Ireland, please visit boots.ie.
International.boots.com offers delivery to 23 EU countries. Delivery is provided by Boots Delivery Services Ltd; we collect payment for delivery charges on their behalf.
We don’t offer a reservation service. You will need to complete your order online and select to collect from a store. To do this follow the simple steps below:
- Add a product to your basket as normal (the majority of products are available for Order & Collect, those that aren't are highlighted in your basket)
- At the checkout select ‘collect from store’
- Enter a place name or post code to search for a convenient store to collect from or choose from your saved stores
- Enter your details and complete the secure online payment
- Print the confirmation page or make a note of your order number
- We'll send you an email confirming this order
- We'll email you when your order is despatched and also when it's ready to collect
- If you entered your mobile number we'll send you a text message letting you know when your order is ready to pick up
- Bring your order confirmation page to the store you chose to collect your parcel from. If you don't have your order confirmation please bring your order number and a suitable form of photo ID
Your order will be held at your chosen store for 14 days before it is returned for a refund. If you can't collect the order yourself you will be responsible for the person who is collecting the parcel having your order emails or your 'ready to collect' text when they collect your order.
To find stores, directions and opening hours, please visit our store locator.
Yes, however, there are exclusions on what you can order to an airport store. Please visit the relevant airport’s website to find these exclusions.
To place an order for delivery to an airport store, enter the airport name into the town field on the collect from store section of checkout.
We don’t offer the order today, collect tomorrow service in airport stores. The delivery time is a minimum five working days so please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive in store.
Collect from store
Collect from store is available from over 2200 Boots stores nationwide. If your order is placed before 8pm, it will be ready for collection after 12pm the next day (some exclusions apply, available Monday to Saturday).
The next day Order & Collect service is available in thousands of Boots stores. Simply order online and choose your most convenient store from which to collect your purchase.
£3.50 or free if you spend over £45*
Usually delivered within four working days between 8am and 9pm.**
*Free delivery on orders over £45 in a single transaction excluding gift boxing, infant formula, other shops and Boots services (insurance and opticians). Orders containing bulky/heavy products or super heavy products are not available for free delivery. Please see details below.
You can select a named weekday up to 14 days in advance for your order to be delivered. Usually delivered between 8am-9pm.
Available on orders placed before 7pm. Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm.
Orders placed after 7pm Mon-Fri or anytime Sat/Sun will not be delivered next day. The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout.
Next day delivery is not available on medicines, these are shown with the green pharmacy cross symbol. Usually delivered between 8am-9pm.
Usually delivered between 7am - 1pm.
Orders must not contain aerosol products or bulky/heavy products (see the BFPO website for other exclusions).
The charge for BFPO delivery includes the cost of delivering your parcel to the BFPO sorting office and the charge applied for delivery to your chosen address.
Orders containing bulky/heavy products aren’t available for free delivery and are usually delivered within five working days.
Super heavy products (over 50kg)
Orders containing super heavy products aren’t available for free delivery.
Normally these items will be delivered to you within five working days, for some products you may be contacted by the supplier to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
- All delivery timescales are subject to availability
- If you select the Standard Delivery option your order may arrive on or before the date shown at checkout
- Your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and therefore could arrive at different times
- Some of your products may be despatched to you directly from our suppliers. These will be indicated on the product description page. Orders containing one of these products will be charged in full at the point of despatch of the first product on your order
- A signature will be required for certain delivery services and certain times. Where this is required you will be advised as you place your order
- The above delivery options do not apply to deliveries of prescription medicines, which are despatched directly from Boots Walsall pharmacy, generally using Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery. Find out more about prescription deliveries
- Working day refers to any day Monday to Saturday and excludes Sunday and bank holidays
- Delivery to the Scottish Highlands, islands and other remote areas may take longer. The date your order will arrive will be shown at checkout
- Free Standard Delivery when you spend over £45 in a single transaction isn’t applicable to Boots Kitchen Appliances, Boots Photo, Boots Personalised Gifts, or Boots Hearingcare
It will say on the product details page and in your basket if a product is despatched directly from a supplier. These are usually delivered to you within five working days but some may take longer.
For some larger products you will be contacted by the supplier to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
On the delivery options page in checkout it you will see if a signature is required. If nobody is available to sign for the parcel, the delivery driver will return it to the depot and leave you a missed delivery card.
Spend over £45 in a single transaction and receive free Standard Delivery to your chosen address.* Delivery to a Boots store is free regardless of order value.
*Please note the below exclusions apply.
The exclusions are prescription medicines, infant milks (up to 6 months old), gift vouchers/cards, gift boxes, all of our third party sites including Boots Kitchen Appliances, on Boots Opticians products and services, Boots Hearingcare and on Boots Travel services.
The statuses below will appear if you chose to have your order delivered to you instead of to a store:
We have received your order
Your order has been placed. We are now unable to amend or cancel it
Under pharmacist review
Your order contains a pharmacy medicine and is currently being reviewed by a Boots pharmacist. We can't sell these medicines without the approval of a pharmacist
Cancelled by pharmacist
Your order has been cancelled following pharmacist review. When this status is shown you should have been contacted by a Boots pharmacist to explain why your order has been cancelled
Your order is being processed
Your order is being processed in our warehouse
Cancelled by boots.com
Your order has been cancelled as there's no stock available or has failed our internal checks. You'll receive an email advising you of this
Your order has been despatched
Your parcel has left our warehouse and is with the carrier for delivery
Your order has been partially despatched
This means part of your order has been cancelled by us. The rest of your order will be with our carrier. You will only be charged for the despatched products
Order & Collect status
The statuses below will appear if you chose to collect your order from a store:
Received by store
Your order has arrived at your selected store. You have 14 days to collect it
Collected by customer
Your order has been collected from the store
Tracking your order with the carrier
Your order is out for delivery
Your parcel is with the carrier and delivery will be attempted today.
Your order has been delivered
You should have received your parcel. Note: Your order may be delivered in more than one parcel
Your order has been delivered (secure location)
The carrier company will have left your parcel in a secure location, such as in a shed, garage or with neighbours. They should advise you of the location on the missed delivery card they leave
You have been carded (Parcel not left)
You will see this if nobody was available at your address or a neighbour's address, or if the carriers were unable to leave the parcel in a secure location. You should call the number on the missed delivery card and quote your parcel ID to re-arrange delivery
Your parcel has been damaged in transit. A member of Boots Customer Care may have tried to contact you. If you haven’t heard from us please contact us
Your parcel has been loaded onto the wrong van. The carrier will be aware of this and try to deliver to you as quickly as they can
The carriers have been unsuccessful in finding your address. We may call you to ask for additional information to pass to the carrier. Alternatively, you can contact Boots Customer Care
When attempting delivery the parcel was refused. The carriers will return the parcel to our warehouse and you will be refunded when it arrives
You need to call the number on the card and quote your parcel number to re-arrange delivery. If your parcel has been left with neighbours or in a safe location then this will be indicated on the card.
- Check the confirmation email to see if all the products were ordered
- Check the despatch email to see if products have been cancelled from your order:
- Occasionally when we pack an order some of the products may not be available. We don't want to delay the rest of your order so we cancel the out of stock product and despatch the rest. We'll send you an email to update you if this happens. The paperwork for your order will show everything included and we only charge you for the products we send but you will earn all of the Boots Advantage Card points we promised
- Check the paperwork included in your parcel as your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and arrive at different times (orders containing products despatched directly from the supplier for example)
- The despatch email and 'order history' area of 'my account' will also show the number of parcels sent
- Remove all packaging to confirm the product isn't hidden. Some orders may contain a cardboard wedge that products will be underneath
- However, if the product is definitely missing please contact Boots Customer Care and they will do their best to resolve the issue for you
If your order has not arrived when expected:
- Check your order confirmation email for the expected delivery date
- Your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and therefore may arrive at different times
- We will send you another email when we despatch your order. This shows the delivery date and the parcel details so that you can track your order using our carrier's website
- If you can't access your email you can see these details in the 'order history' area of 'my account'
- If you miss the carrier's attempt at delivery, don't worry,